Saturday, May 4, 2013

Food This Week ( According To My Camera ) part 1

Food is the one of the most important thing in our life. Beside, i am a photographer, i also a food hunter. In Fact that i could eat 4 times in a day ( Depending on my tummy ), but that thing doesn't make me look fat, it make me look taller ( Yippy ! ).
So, This week, i discover some delicious food in some restaurants in Indonesia. Here's the Highlights. Bon Apetit !! :-)

* at The Coffee Bean For Breakfast.. Yumm ! *

* Traditional Indonesia Food : The Complete Fried Rice *

* What a perfect night. Having dinner with this Chicken Fillet Mozarella *

* Ouu.. my Favourite Fettucini Carbonara *

* Sweet Dinner with this Chocolate Pancake with Vanilla Ice Cream and Almond Sprinkle *

 
* mmm.. Hot Chocolate Mouse Cake for Breakfast *

* Having Lunch with this Nanny's Vanilla Caramel Pancake Crunch *

No comments:

Post a Comment